Version 15.2.0 contains the following changes:
- It is now possible to pause the voice-over pencast in the voice recording stage and keep recording the voice.
- When scrubbing back when explaining an image or doing a quick pencast, the image or the drawing done when initializing the pencast, will not be deleted. Version 15.2.0 contains the following fixes:
- We re-engineered some core parts of the app related to the graphics.
- We fixed an issue where the app wouldn’t open at a voice-over pencast at time position 0 if the pencast was saved in the voice-over initialization stage.
- We fixed an issue where drawing annotations during the recording of the voice in a voice-over where not played back at the expected time position.
- We fixed an issue where the timing of recording an asset was not recorded correctly.
- We fixed an issue when adding text, non-english characters like Chinese or Arabic characters where not recorded properly.
- We fixed an issue when finished editing an image, the slide is not displayed or refreshed.
- We fixed an issue when creating a ‘explain an image’ or ‘take a photo’ pencast, the ‘undo’ button will not delete the picked image or photo.
- We fixed an issue when using an image or photo which contains a orientation attribute, the image might be displayed without the proper rotation.
Subscribe via RSS